Many organizations today are turning to HR outsourcing providers in a drive for consistency, improved quality, consolidation, technology enablement, labor cost savings and business value.
The moving to HR outsourcing relationships supports the increasingly popular concept that HR can operate more effectively when it is organized and managed according to its two primary responsibilities – transactional and strategic.
As an employee management partner, Peoplevisor takes a personal interest in helping our clients maintain the most successful and productive organizations. Our outsourcing solutions address clients’ business strategies, drive talent acquisition and development, and support the entire employee life-cycle from recruitment through to retirement. We help clients to not only reduce HR costs, but also improve the delivery of an HR strategy and enhance employee satisfaction with HR management.
We help our clients with:
- Human resources practice audits
- Customized EE handbooks and employment policies
- Job description development
- Compensation plan assistance
- New hire processing and reporting
- Policies and procedures manual development
- Human resources best practices
- Advice and assistance on hiring and firing
- Assistance with sexual harassment investigations
- Employee resolution center